Mahope Momona Tamada is a Canadian actress, model, dancer, and well-known social media celebrity. She is recognized for her work in the popular online series The Baby-Sitters Club as one of the major characters.
She has also played prominent characters in such hit series and films as To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, To All The Boys P.S. I Still Love You, The Main Event, and many more. She is also well-known on several social media platforms, which adds to her appeal. Explore more about Momona Tamada‘s wiki, bio, age, height, weight and a lot more facts about her.
Momona Tamada Height & Weight
How tall is Momona Tamada? She stands at a height of 5 ft1 in tall. She weighs around 45 Kg or 99 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
Momona Tamada Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Momona Tamada|
|Age||15 years old (As of 2022)|
|Birthdate||September 28, 2006|
|Height||5 feet 1 inches|
|Measurements||Will be updated|
|Bra Cup Size||Will be updated|
|Net Worth||$1 million, as of 2022|
Momona Tamada Net Worth
She was initially homeschooled to focus on her schooling as well as her professional work. She has been interested in acting and dancing since she was a youngster, and she has always wanted to pursue a career in the same areas. Momona Tamada began dancing competitively at age four.
She has danced with the Royal Winnipeg Ballet. As of 2022, her net worth is estimated to be $1 million.
Some Facts about Momona Tamada
- Momona Tamada is single and not dating anyone.
- Her dad has appeared on her momonatamada Instagram account. She has a brother named Hiro.
- She plays the younger version of Lana Condor in To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You.
- Mamona Tamada’s father’s name is Mr. Tamada who is a businessman by profession.
- She has one elder sibling, who goes by the name of her brother.
- Mamona Tamada is unmarried in terms of marital status.
- For now, she is single and unattached.
- There isn’t much known about her past relationships.