Lucia Scalisi is a restorer and conservator of paintings for The Repair Shop (2017). While her professional life achievements are well known, she lives true to her virtues. Tune in bio and explore more about Lucia Scalisi’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Dating, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Lucia Scalisi Age
How old is Lucia Scalisi? Her exact date of birth is not known. She is probably in her 50s. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Lucia Scalisi Height & Weight
How tall is Lucia Scalisi? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 65 Kg. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
Lucia Scalisi Wiki
|Real Name||Lucia Scalisi|
|Famous As||The Repair Shop (2017)|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 38-32-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||37 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Lucia Scalisi Husband
Who is the husband of Lucia Scalisi? In every single way out there because who wouldn’t want to be dating her. However, this may come as a treat for many of her fans out there, emphasizing the male ones. She is not married and does not have a husband yet.
Lucia Scalisi Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Lucia Scalisi? Right now is all about living life, learning whenever she can, traveling and of course, food. Given her Instagram posts, she is not lying as she is seen enjoying her work while taking little vacations. Her net worth is estimated at $3 million.
Lucia Scalisi Facts
- Lucia Scalisi is not active on social media platforms.
- She is an ample pet lover.
- The Repair Shop is a British television series made by production company Ricochet that aired on BBC Two for series 1 to 3.
- BBC One for series 4 onwards, in which family heirlooms are restored for their owners by experts. Furniture restorer Jay Blades acts as the foreman.
- Each episode follows professional craftsmen from around the country who restore family heirlooms that have sentimental value for their owners.
- Heirlooms are found mostly through social media, and their owners are not charged for the restorations.
Read Also: Samantha Lewes (Actress) Bio, Wiki