King Combs is a teenager who lives in California and is the son of hip-hop star Diddy and Kimberly Porter, both of whom celebrated his Sweet 16 with a Kendrick Lamar concert. He has over two million followers on his kingcombs Instagram account. Christian Combs is the inventor. On the WorldStarHipHop channel on YouTube, he has released his own rap music under the moniker King Combs. Some of his most popular songs are “Blessings” and “I’m the Man.” King Combs Rapper Sean Combs’s Son.
King Combs Age
King Combs was born on April 1, 1998 in California. As of 2022, he is 24 years old, as of 2022. When it comes to, King Combs father’s achievement, he has won three Grammy Awards and two MTV Video Music Awards and is the producer of MTV’s Making the Band. In 2019, Forbes estimated his net worth at $740 million. In 1998, he launched his own clothing line Sean John. He was nominated for the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) award for Menswear Designer of the Year in 2000 and won in 2004.
King Combs Twin Sisters: D’Lila Star and Jessie
- King Combs has twin sisters named, D’Lila Star and Jessie James.
- He also has an older brother named Quincy Brown.
- He dated Breah Hicks in high school.
- As a sophomore, he went to his high school’s senior prom.
- He uploaded a photo of himself with Future on Instagram in March 2021 and has since received over 88 thousand likes on the picture.
King Combs Girlfriend
King Combs dated Breah Hicks in high school. He is the son of Sean “Diddy” Combs and Kim Porter. He made his acting debut in the film A Raisin in the Sun. He has also appeared in the television show Star.
King Combs Father And Mother
King Combs’s father name is Sean Combs, whose debut album, No Way Out (1997), has been certified seven times platinum. The album was followed by Forever (1999), The Saga Continues…, (2001) and Press Play (2006), all of which were commercially successful. In 2009, Combs formed the musical group Dirty Money; together, they released their highly successful debut album Last Train to Paris (2010).
In 2018, Forbes magazine valued him at $740 million. Sean Combs has won three Grammy Awards and two MTV Video Music Awards, as well as being the creator of MTV’s Making the Band. Sean John is a brand owned by Mr. Combs since 1998. In 2000, he was nominated for the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) Menswear Designer of the Year award and won in 2004.
Sean Combs Awards
- A Raisin in the Sun
- Diddy – Dirty Money
- Hustler of the Year
- Best R&B Video
- Viewer’s Choice
- Best Rap Album
- Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group for “Satisfy You”
Sean Combs Film Lists
- Made (2001)
- Monster’s Ball (2001)
- 2005 MTV Video Music Awards (2005)
- Seamless (2005)
- Carlito’s Way: Rise to Power (2005)
- A Raisin in the Sun (2008)
- CSI Miami: episode “Sink or Swim” (2009)
- CSI Miami: episode “Presumed Guilty” (2009)
- Get Him to the Greek (2010)
- I’m Still Here (2010)
- Hawaii Five-0: episode “Hoʻopaʻi” (2011)
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (TV series) (2012)
- Draft Day (2014)
- Muppets Most Wanted (2014)
- Black-ish (TV series) (2015)
- Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop: A Bad Boy Story (2017)
- The Defiant Ones (2017)
- Mary J. Blige’s My Life (2021)
- 2022 Billboard Music Awards (2022)
Read Also: Filippa Fransson Wiki, Bio, Age, Height