King Cairo Stevenson is best known as the son of of rapper Tyga (Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson) and Miami model Blac Chyna was born in late 2012. Moreover, Blac Chyna, is an American model and socialite. She originally rose to prominence in 2010 as the stunt double for Nicki Minaj in the music video for the song “Monster” by Kanye West.
She gained wider media attention after being name-dropped in the song “Miss Me” by Drake the same year, leading to a number of magazine appearances, including pieces in Dimepiece, Straight Stuntin and Black Men’s Magazine. In 2014, she launched her own makeup brand, “Lashed by Blac Chyna”, and a beauty salon in Encino, Los Angeles. She has since made a number of media appearances, including in her own reality television shows, Rob & Chyna and The Real Blac Chyna. King Cairo Stevenson (Blac Chyna’s Son) Wiki, Bio, Age, Parents, Facts.
King Cairo Stevenson Age
How old is King Cairo Stevenson? He was born on October 16, 2012 in California. He is 09 years old, as of 2022. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
King Cairo Stevenson Parents
His parents began dating in early 2012, and by October, they were expecting their first child together. King Cairo was born on October 16, 2012. Unfortunately, his parents’ relationship was short-lived and they broke up soon after he was born.
Despite their split, Tyga has remained an active part of King Cairo’s life and the two have a close relationship. In fact, Tyga often refers to King Cairo as his “mini me.” King Cairo is currently living with his mom and her new boyfriend, Rob Kardashian. He also has a stepsister named Dream Kardashian, who was born in November 2016.
Although he’s still very young, King Cairo is already a huge part of Tyga’s life and it’s clear that he loves being a father.Tyga is also close to his other two children, son King Cairo and daughter Dream Kardashian. He often posts photos of them on social media and brings them with him to various events.
It’s clear that Tyga is a devoted father and he seems to be doing a great job at co-parenting his children, despite the fact that he isn’t in a relationship with their mothers. King Cairo Stevenson is best known as the son of of rapper Tyga (Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson) and Miami model Blac Chyna was born in late 2012.
King Cairo Stevenson FAQs
- What is King Cairo Stevenson’s middle name?
- King Cairo Stevenson’s middle name is Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson.
- What is King Cairo Stevenson’s ethnicity?
- King Cairo Stevenson is of mixed ethnicity. His father, Tyga, is of Vietnamese and Jamaican descent, while his mother, Blac Chyna, is African-American.
- How old is King Cairo Stevenson?
- King Cairo Stevenson was born on October 16, 2012 and is currently 9 years old.
- Who are King Cairo Stevenson’s parents?
- King Cairo Stevenson’s parents are rapper Tyga and model Blac Chyna. His father has Vietnamese and Jamaican descent, while his mother is African-American.