Kang Mal-geum is a South Korean film and television actress who starred in the award-winning series Lucky Chan-sil, Missing: The Other Side, and Netflix’s hit survival drama series Squid Game.
Kang Mal-geum began her acting career in 2006 with a minor role in the television series The Legend. She would go on to have supporting roles in films such as Scandal Makers (2008) and Take Off (2009), before landing her breakthrough role in the hit series Lucky Chan-sil (2011).
Kang Mal-geum has since established herself as one of the most sought-after actresses in South Korea, starring in successful series such as Missing: The Other Side (2016) and Squid Game (2019). She has also won multiple awards for her performances, including the Baeksang Arts Award for Best Newcomer in Television. Kang Mal-geum Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Facts.
Who Is Kang Mal-geum?
Kang Mal-geum studied Korean language and literature at Pusan National University, where she also obtained a degree in economics.
Kang Mal-geum Wiki/Bio
|Real Name||Kang Mal-geum|
|Age||43 years old (As of 2022)|
|Birthdate||January 3, 1979|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||37 A|
|Net Worth||$3 million, as of 2021|
Kang Mal-geum Career
Kang Mal-geum won the Best New Actress prize at the Wildflower Film Awards in 2021 for her part in Lucky Chan-sil.
Read Also: Sulli (Korean Actress) Death, Age, Boyfriend
Kang Mal-geum Family
Kang Mal-geum was born in Busan, South Korea. She was born in Busan, South Korea. She has an older sister, Park Geun-hee, and a younger brother, Park Seo-joon. She attended Kyung Hee University, where she majored in acting.
During her studies, Park starred in several plays, including “The Importance of Being Earnest” and “Trojan Women”. After graduating from university in 2005, she made her acting debut in the television drama “Reply 1997”. Since then, she has appeared in numerous films and television dramas, including “My Love from the Star” (2013), “Pinocchio” (2014) and “She Was Pretty” (2015).
Park is one of the most popular actresses in South Korea. In 2016, she was named the most popular actress in the country by Gallup Korea. She has also won several awards, including the Baeksang Arts Award for Best Actress (Television) and the Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Newcomer.
Kang Mal-geum Facts
- Kang Mal-geum was recruited for a lead role on Squid Game.
- Squid Game is an upcoming video game for the Wii U console.
- It is developed by PlatinumGames and published by Nintendo.
- The game was first hinted at in a job listing on PlatinumGames’ website in February 2014, which sought a scenario writer for a “new game for Nintendo platforms”, before being officially announced during Nintendo’s Digital Event at E3 2014.
- The game is a sequel to the 2010 Wii game, Xenoblade Chronicles, and takes place five years after its events.
- Shulk, the main protagonist of Xenoblade Chronicles, returns as a playable character.
- Other returning characters include Fiora, Sharla, Reyn, and Melia. New characters include Dunban, Riki, and Mumkhar.