Justin Han is an American short form comedy content creator on TikTok ,where he is known for his comedic skits, lip sync videos and creative transitions. His TikTok account user name is, ‘justinhanjob’. He was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. He began to post funny skits with friends as a hobby. His following grew exponentially over the course of that year as people found his content entertaining and engaging. He became one of the most popular creators on the platform by 2022, garnering millions of followers and hundreds of millions of views for his videos. In addition to this, he has amassed over 1.3 million fans.
Who Is Justin Han?
Justin Han began his career back in 2019. He catches public eyes for his two popular videos with him in a green-man full-body costume that has gained more than 1 million views. Another video involves him guessing his friends snapchats. It has gained more than 3 million views.
Justin Han is romantically linked with, Richard Sabiaga. Couple is very close to each other. They often spend time with each other and also have been spotted many times out together. They seem to be very supportive of each other in their professional and personal lives. Many fans speculate that the couple is getting serious, but so far they have not confirmed anything officially yet.
The social media personality mostly makes comedy videos, and he gets thousands of likes and millions of views on each video that he uploads. He has clearly tapped into a large and engaged audience who appreciate his sense of humor and style of content creation. This has allowed him to build a strong following on social media, which in turn amplifies the reach of his videos.
Justin Han Age In 2023
Justin Han was born on August 9, 2004 in USA. He is 18 years old, as of 2023. His zodiac sign is, Leo. His father and mother names are not known. His height is 5 feet 7 inches and body weight is 60 Kg or 132 lbs.
Justin Han Facts
- Justin Han has a habit of reacting in different language other than english.
- His favorite things are chocolate-coated ice cream, driving with his dad, his bed, nice weather, and decorating his diary.
- He prefers dogs over cats and have a dog named, Happy.
- He prefers having color over just black and white.
- He prefers cooking than washing dishes.
- He prefers an umbrella over raincoats.
- He prefers skateboarding over ballet.
- He prefers cold water over hot water.
- He prefers chicken over pizza.