Juanita Dorricott is better half of an American singer cum songwriter, Robert Clark Seger who performed and recorded as ‘Bob Seger’ with his first national hit and album 1968. Juanita Dorricott always stays up to the husband’s celebrity status. Juanita holds an American nationality while she belongs to a white ethnical background. Other than this, she is a very secretive and reserved person who doesn’t love any attention and spotlight.
Juanita Dorricott Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Juanita Dorricott age is 33 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- She weighs around 58 kg.
- Her body measurement is 33-24-33 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 B.
- Moreover, her shoe size is 7 inches and wears a dress size of 3 US.
- She has gorgeous blue eyes and has blonde hair.
Juanita Dorricott Wiki/ Bio
|Real Name||Juanita Dorricott|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Juanita|
|Birth Day||Not Known|
|Age||33 years old (As of 2020)|
|Famous For||Wife of Bob Seger|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Ethnicity|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 172 cm
In meters- 1.72 m
In feet - 5'8"
|Weight||In kilograms- 58 kg
In pounds- 127 lbs
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hip Size||33 inches|
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Shoe Size||7 (UK)|
|Dress Size||3 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|Husband/Spouse||Bob Seger (Singer)|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Hanks|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Lawrence|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food|
|Hobbies||Shopping and Traveling|
|Net Worth||Approx $7-8 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Sponsors/ Advertisements||$80 K|
|Social Media Links||None|
Juanita Dorricott Husband
- As of 2020, Juanita Dorricott is married to a popular singer-songwriter, guitarist, and pianist, Bob Seger.
- They duo tied knot on 10th July 1993 in a small private setting at The Village Club, in Bloomfield Hills.
- Later a year of their marriage, they welcomed their son Cole.
- Further, in 1995, they have been blessed with daughter named, Samantha Char.
- As of now, the couple has a strong and long-lasting relationship between couples for 26 years.
- As per their previous relationship status, her husband, Robert tied the wedding knot to Renee Andrietti in 1968 which lasted for one day short of a year.
Juanita Dorricott Born, Family & Education
- Juanita Dorricott was born in USA and raised with her family members.
- As per her family info, it is not known in public domain.
- As per her education, she is well educated and holds a degree in graduation.
Juanita Dorricott Career
- Juanita Dorricott has always been secretive and reserved person.
- She is known to be an influential person in the life of his husband, Bob Serger, who is a renowned singer, songwriter, guitarist and pianist.
- Other than that, she has not revealed anything about both her professional as well as private life.
- So, there is no about her career and profession.
- Juanita Dorricott has always maintained an admirable image in her entire time with Bob Serger.
- She has always been behind the curtains and supporting her husband’s limelight at the same time.
Net Worth of Juanita Dorricott
- As of 2020, Juanita Dorricott net worth is estimated around $7-8 million USD.
- Her main source of income is her husband’s income.
- Other than this, she earns from her sponsors and advertisers for brand endorsements.
Facts about Juanita Dorricott
- Dorricott has a well-maintained body structure despite her growing age.
- Her husband, Robert Seger, was born with Stewart Seger and Charlotte Seger in Detroit, Michigan.
- Among many more, his most successfully performed activities were’ Night Moves ‘ ‘ Old Time Rock and Roll.’ In the 1983 film ‘ Risky Business” Old Time Rock and Roll’ was commonly employed. Bob co-wrote one of Heartache Tonight’s greatest hits of’ The Eagles.’
- Sanger collaborated with a band initially, but he released his first solo album ‘Brand New Morning’ in 1971. Later in 1974, the Silver Bullet Band was formed, of which Drew Abbott, Charlie Allen Martin, Rick Manasa, Alto Reed and Chris Campbell were members.
- His career culminated between 1976 and 1987 when his album ‘ Night Moves’ had been published.
- His titles are highly acclaimed and number four on the hit singles list of the pop singles charts of Billboard.
- Nine Tonight’ was one of his 1981 albums, where Seger performed among the top 5 hits of the year on’ Tryin to Live My Life Without You’ by Eugene Williams.
- The Distance’ was released in 1982, and it became the biggest hit bands behind the major names of the industry, such as Patti Austin and Michael Jackson.
- In 1982 it is released. Seger had spent some ten years with his family in performance.