Who is John Mulaney? He is an American stand-up comedian, actor, writer and producer. Born in Chicago, Illinois, who is best known for his work as a writer on Saturday Night Live and as a stand-up comedian with stand-up specials The Top Part, New in Town, The Comeback Kid, and Kid Gorgeous. For this work, in 2018 he bagged the award Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Variety Special. Tune in bio!
John Mulaney Height & Weight
How tall is John Mulaney? He stands at a height of 6 ft or else 1.83 m or 183 cm. He weighs around 68 Kg or 149 lbs. He has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. He is a fitness freak as well. He wears a shoe size of 10 US.
|Real Name||John Edmund Mulaney|
|Birthday||August 26, 1982|
|Height||approx 6 ft (1.83 m)|
|Weight||approx 68 Kg (149 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 42-32-38 inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Spouse/ Husband||Annamarie Tendler|
|Net Worth||Approx $7 m (USD)|
John Mulaney Career & Net Worth
What is the net worth of John Mulaney? He is the co-creator of the recurring Saturday Night Live character Stefon, played by Bill Hader. In 2015, his comedy special The Comeback Kid premiered on Netflix. As in 2020, his net worth is estimated over $7 million (USD).
Facts about John Mulaney
- He was born on August 26, 1982 in Chicago, IL. He is 38-yrs old. He zodiac sign is Virgo. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- As per his educational qualifications, he studied English literature at Georgetown University.
- He is the co-creator of the recurring Saturday Night Live character Stefon, played by Bill Hader.
- In 2015, his comedy special The Comeback Kid premiered on Netflix.
- He is also known for his voice acting work as Andrew Glouberman in the Netflix original animated show Big Mouth.
- He studied English Literature and Religion.
- Wife & Children: He married Annamarie Tendler in 2014.
- He has appeared several times on Late Night with Conan O’Brien to perform stand up comedy.
- Mulaney married makeup artist and lampshade artisan Annamarie Tendler, in 2014.
- Mulaney is a fan of the Chicago Bulls.
- On June 2, 2020, Mulaney was seen with his wife at a Black Lives Matter protest in Washington D.C.
- He is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following fan following there.
- At the 70th Primetime Emmy Awards, Mulaney received an Emmy for Outstanding Writing for a Variety Special for Kid Gorgeous.
- He joined the school’s improv group, and met Nick Kroll and Mike Birbiglia.
- Later, he joined Birbiglia on his stand-up tour, which improved his stage presence.