Shiloh Jolie-Pitt aka John Jolie-Pitt is an American kid who came into the limelight at a young age due to his celebrity parents. He is best known as the son of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. The two were already parents to adopted children Maddox and Zahara when the world became obsessed with Angelina’s pregnancy. The fervor around the pregnancy was so intense that the couple traveled to Namibia for the baby’s birth. Tune in bio and explore more about John Jolie-Pitt’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Parents, Dating, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him.
John Jolie-Pitt Age
How old is John Jolie-Pitt? His birthday falls on May 27, 2006. He is 14-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Gemini. He was born in Swakopmund, Namibia. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
John Jolie-Pitt Bio, Parents & Family
What is the real name of John Jolie-Pitt? His birth name is Shiloh Jolie-Pitt. He is best known as the son of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. The first photos of the baby sold for millions of dollars, which the couple donated to charity. Everyone was captivated by how the child would look growing up. With knockout parents like Angelina and Brad, the public believed it very possible another star was born. With all eyes on this child, paparazzi had a lot to say as the toddler got older. In 2008, Brad first spoke out on the fact that the child preferred a different name. At the time, the parents thought it was a phase for the toddler.
John Jolie-Pitt Height & Weight
How tall is John Jolie-Pitt? He stands tall with a height of 4 feet 2 inches and weighs about 42 kilos. He is a fitness freak as well. He has blonde hair and has light brown eyes.
Read Also : Freddie Hopper (Tom Hopper Son) Wikipedia, Bio
John Jolie-Pitt Wiki
|Real Name||Shiloh Jolie-Pitt|
|Nick Name||John Jolie-Pitt|
|Famous As||Son of Brad Pitt and |
|Birthday||May 27, 2006|
|Height||approx. 4 ft 2 in (1.26 m)|
|Weight||approx. 42 Kg|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Siblings||Maddox, Pax, Zahara, and |
twins Knox and Vivienne
|Net Worth||$120 million|
John Jolie-Pitt Siblings
John Jolie-Pitt siblings name are. He has siblings named, Maddox, Pax, Zahara, and twins Knox and Vivienne. He changed his first name to John.
John Jolie-Pitt Dating & Girlfriend
Who is the girlfriend of John Jolie-Pitt? Taking into account that he is below 18 years old, he is a kid and not ready for dating. Also, he does not hang out in public places. Moreover, nothing has ever been reported about him regarding relationship issues. He is one of the most disciplined and adored teenagers in Hollywood. Besides coming from a well-off family, he does not like to show off. He prefers to lead a low-key life, making it impossible to know much about his personal life. Overall, many of his admirers would love him to venture into the entertainment scene like his parents.
Read Also: Angelina Jolie (Actress) Wiki, Bio
John Jolie-Pitt Net Worth
How much is the net worth of John Jolie-Pitt? With the recent increased use of social media, many celebrity kids have been making big moves on different platforms. So, does Shiloh Jolie-Pitt have Instagram? At the moment, he is not on the platform. He seems to enjoy a low-key life. Similarly, he is not on any social media platform. However, since late 2020, someone has been using his name to gain followers and likes on the short-video sharing platform. Judging from his physical attributes, he looks somehow like Brad Pitt’s son. Moreover, his father and mother earning count is in million.
John Jolie-Pitt Facts
- John Jolie-Pitt’s mother Jolie adopted a daughter, six-month-old Zahara Marley, from an orphanage in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, on July 6, 2005.
- Zahara was born as Yemsrach on January 8, 2005, in Awasa.
- Jolie initially believed Zahara to be an AIDS orphan, based on official testimony from her grandmother, but her birth mother later came forward in the media.
- She explained that she had abandoned her family when Zahara became sick, and said she thought Zahara was “very fortunate” to have been adopted by Jolie.
- After Pitt announced his intention to adopt her children, she filed a petition to legally change their surname from Jolie to Jolie-Pitt, which was granted on January 19, 2006.
- Pitt adopted Maddox and Zahara soon after.
- He is very close to his family members.
- The 14-year-old made a rare public appearance when she was snapped visiting an Ethiopian design boutique in Los Angeles alongside mum Angelina Jolie, 45, and 16-year-old sister Zahara on January 8.
- In a 2008 interview with Oprah Winfrey, Brad opened up about raising Shiloh: “She only wants to be called John. John or Peter. It’s a Peter Pan thing.
- And then I’ll say, ‘John, would you like some orange juice?’ And she goes, ‘No!’”