Howie Morales (born January 5, 1973) is a well known American politician and member of the Democratic Party. Currently, he serves as the 30th lieutenant governor of New Mexico, since January 1, 2019. Formerly, he served as a member of the New Mexico Senate, representing the 28th District which includes Catron, Grant, and Socorro counties from 2008 to 2019. Other than this, he has an immense fan following under his social media platforms. He has bold and classy personality.
Howie Morales Age, Height & Weight
- Greg Abbott age is 47 years old.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- He weighs around 70 Kg.
- He has black hair and has black pair of eyes.
- He wears a shoe size of 9 UK.
Howie Morales Quick Bio/Wiki
|Real Name||Henry C. Morales|
|Born||January 5, 1973|
|Age||47 years old|
|Famous For||30th lieutenant
governor of New Mexico
|Birthplace||Silver City, New Mexico, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5 ft 8 in|
|Weight||Approx 70 Kg|
|Biceps Size||70 Inches|
|Shoe Size||9 (UK)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Teresa Arizaga|
|Spouse/ Wife||Teresa Arizaga|
|Education||1. Western New Mexico
University (BS, MA)
2. New Mexico State University,
Las Cruces (PhD)
|School||Local High School|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Account Links|
Howie Morales Net Worth
- As in 2020, Greg Abbott salary is $153,750.
- His net worth is estimated is around $3 – $5 million.
- His primary source of income is his political career.
|Net Worth||Approx $3 – $5 million |
(As of 2020)
Howie Morales Wife
- Currently, Howie Morales is single.
- Previously, he was married with Teresa Arizaga.
- He also created a Bureau of Elections Department within the Clerk’s office.
Howie Morales Early Life & Education
- Howie Morales was born on January 5, 1973 in Silver City, New Mexico, U.S.
- He holds American nationality.
- He belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- His father was a Vietnam veteran.
- He was use to worked in a copper mine while his mother worked multiple hourly-wage jobs.
- As a teenager, Morales began his first job to help his parents.
- Later, he worked as a shoe salesman and maintenance worker.
- As per his educational qualifications, he earned a Bachelor of Science degree.
- Later, in 1998 he did a Master of Art degree in Bilingual Special Education from Western New Mexico University.
- He also holds a Masters a degree in a PhD in Education Curriculum and Instruction with a dual emphasis in computer learning technologies and management and leadership from New Mexico State University in 2007.
- In 1991, Morales attended Silver High in Silver City, New Mexico.
Howie Morales Career
- As per his career, in 1995, Morales began his professional career as a classroom teacher.
- Later, from 2001 to 2005, he also was the head baseball coach for Cobre High School.
- Currently, Morales is the longest serving volunteer member of the Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Grant County.
- In 2005, Morales was elected County Clerk in Grant County.
- As County Clerk, he oversaw the transition from over 1,000 outdated voting machines to newer Edge Touch Screen Machines.
- In facts, he also created a Bureau of Elections Department within the Clerk’s office.
- Howie officially announced he would run for the office of Governor of New Mexico, in 2013.
- He announced his candidacy for the office of the Lieutenant Governor of New Mexico, in 2017.
- Further, he defeated former Majority Leader of the New Mexico House of Representatives Rick Miera and Doña Ana County Commissioner Billy Garrett in the Democratic primary contest, in 2018.
Howie Morales Facts
- He presides in meetings of the New Mexico Senate.
- He was also part of seven district championships and seven regional championships as a head coach.
- He also enjoys the rare honor of having a baseball stadium named in his honor, in Bayard, New Mexico.
- He has an immense fan following under his social media platforms as well.
- His twitter bio read is, “Lieutenant Governor Howie Morales, raised in Silver City, New Mexico, has spent his whole life working to improve the lives of people in New Mexico.”