Guy Van Swearingen is an American actor who portrays Detective Dinovo in the series Boss. He debuts in “Redemption” as a recurring cast member and appears in the second season.
He has been working since 1993 and has previously starred in Detroit 1-8-7, The Beast, and Public Enemies (2009), Take Shelter, Take Shelter: The Dilemma, and The Dilemma (2011). Explore more about Guy Van Swearingen.
Guy Van Swearingen Height & Weight
How tall is Guy Van Swearingen? He is very good-looking and has an amazing personality. The celebrity actor and television personality stand about 6 feet tall. While he weighs 80kg. Moreover, talking about the overall body measurement, the number ranges have not been revealed yet. The color of his eyes is blue, and he has black colored hair.
Guy Van Swearingen Wiki, Bio
|Guy Van Swearingen||Wiki/Bio|
|Real Name||Guy Van Swearingen|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 6′ 0″|
In Meters: 1.80 m
In Centimetres: 180 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 80 kg|
In Pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-40 inches|
|Biceps Size||24 Inches|
|Shoe Size||14.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Social Media Profiles||Not Active|
Guy Van Swearingen Facts
- Guy Van Swearingen is an American actor who portrays Detective Dinovo in the series Boss.
- He debuts in “Redemption” as a recurring cast member and appears in the second season.
- He is a native of Midlothian, Texas.
- Although a Texan by birth, Guy Van Swearingen was born in Seattle and grew up in Louisville, Kentucky.
- He attended Pembroke Elementary School and moved to Oaks, Pennsylvania before entering high school at Quaker Valley Senior High School.
- After graduating he returned to Louisville where he worked as a commissioned salesman for an aluminum siding company for three years.
- He played football, set track records and also won several state titles as an amateur boxer during his teenage years.
- He moved to Los Angeles where he became active in the theater scene appearing in several productions including The Glass Menagerie, To Gillian On Her 37th Birthday and A Few Good Men were his first works.
- It was not until 2001 when he made his first appearance on TV with a guest role on 7th Heaven as Adam Sherman opposite Mackenzie Rosman who played Ruthie Camden.
- In 2008, Van Swearingen appeared alongside James Franco in an episode of ABC’s Big Shots entitled “The Bitter End”.