Griffin Musk is an American famed kid who grew up in all fame and luxury. He is mainly known as the son of Elon Musk, the billionaire entrepreneur and CEO of SpaceX and Tesla. They share a close bond and enjoy spending time in various activities together. He was raised in a number of different countries including Canada, the United States and South Africa. Griffin has in total 9 siblings. Elon Musk’s family keeps on growing. Musk spoke with The Wall Street Journal’s CEO Council about his children’s futures, in May 2023. He said, he has no plans to “automatically” give his children shares of his companies “if they have no interest or inclination or ability to manage.”
Griffin Musk Biography, Early Life and Siblings
Griffin Musk was born on April 15, 2004 in South Africa. He is 19 yrs old, as of 2023. His zodiac sign is Aries. He has siblings named, Damian Musk, Nevada Alexander Musk, Vivian Jenna Wilson, Kai Musk, Saxon Musk, X Æ A-12 Musk. His grand parent names are, Joshua Haldeman, Walter Henry James Musk, Wyn Haldeman, Cora Amelia Robinson. His uncle name is Kimbal Musk. His aunt name is, Tosca Musk. In addition, his great grand parent names are, Maye Musk and Errol Musk.
He has a twin brother named Xavier. He has three other brothers, triplets Saxon, Damian, and Kai. As per his education, he is attending high school.
Griffin Musk Parents
Griffin Musk is the eldest sons of Elon Musk and Justine Wilson. He is one of the five sons of Elon and Justine, and the eldest of the five. He is currently attending a private school in Los Angeles, California, and is expected to go to college following his high school graduation.
Griffin Musk Wiki
|Real Name||Griffin Musk|
|Famous As||Son of Elon Musk|
|Age||19 years old (As of 2023)|
|Birthday||April 15, 2004|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Weight||50 Kg (110 lbs)|
|Sibling||Xavier Musk (Twin),|
Saxon, Damian, and Kai (Triplets)
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
Lesser Known Facts About Griffin Musk
- Griffin Musk’s mother, Justine Wilson was born in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada.
- She spent most of her early life there.
- She attended Queen’s University in Kingston and obtained a degree in English Literature.
- She married Elon Musk, co-founder of Tesla and founder of SpaceX, in January 2000.
- Their first son, Nevada, was born in 2002 and died of sudden infant death syndrome at the age of 10 weeks.
- Through IVF, she later gave birth to twin boys, Griffin and Xavier, in 2004; followed by triplets Damian, Saxon and Kai in 2006.
- On September 13, 2008, she announced that she and Musk were getting a divorce.
- She later wrote an article for Marie Claire titled “I Was a Starter Wife” detailing ways in which she thought the marriage was unhealthy, including that Elon Musk frequently belittled her, discouraged her from career pursuits, and pressured her to dye her hair blonde.
- Griffin Musk is not active on social media platforms.
- Musk tweeted, “Twitter needs to become by far the most accurate source of information about the world. That’s our mission.”