Greg Mecher is the husband of Jen Psaki, an American television political analyst who currently works for MSNBC. During 2021 to 2022, she served the Biden administration as the 34th White House press secretary. She graduated from the College of William & Mary with a degree in English and sociology, in 2000. She became spokesperson for the United States Department of State, in 2013.
Greg Mecher Profession
- Greg Mecher is the chief of staff to Congressman Steve Driehaus.
- Later, he served as chief of staff to Congressman Joe Kennedy.
Greg Mecher Wife
Greg Mecher is the husband of, Jen Psaki, an American television political analyst who currently works for MSNBC. Couple tied knot in Ridge, Maryland, United States.
Couple tied knot on May 8, 2010. The couple met at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee in 2006. Couple is also blessed with children. They have two children.
Greg Mecher Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Greg Mecher|
|Age||46 years old, as of 2022|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Famous As||Jen Psaki Husband|
|Birthplace||Ohio, United States|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 9″|
In Meters: 1.80 m
In Centimetres: 180 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 75 kg|
In Pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 42-32-19 inches|
|Shoe Size||14 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Wife Name||Jen Psaki|
|Educational Qualifications||Northern Kentucky University|
|Social Media Accounts||Instagram: Not Active|
Greg Mecher Age
- Greg Mecher age is 46 years old, as of 2022.
- He was born on September 1976, Ohio, United States.
- He attended Northern Kentucky University (1999).
Greg Mecher Facts
- Greg Mecher’s wife, Jen Psaki, the eldest of three daughters.
- She was born in Stamford, Connecticut, in 1978 to psychotherapist Eileen Medvey and Dimitrios “James” R. Psaki, a retired real estate developer whose grandfather had emigrated from Greece in 1904 and whose grandmother was of Irish descent. Her parents married in 1976.
- Psaki also has Polish ancestry.