Who is Gaten Matarazzo? He is the son of Gaetano and Heather Matarazzo who is better recognised as Dustin Henderson in the Netflix science-fiction-horror drama series Stranger Things. Moreover, he began his career on the Broadway stage as Benjamin in Priscilla, Queen of the Desert and as Gavroche in Les Misérables. Tune in bio and know more about Gaten Matarazzo’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Career and many more Facts about him!
Gaten Matarazzo Height & Weight
How tall is Gaten Matarazzo? He stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. He weighs around 58 Kg or 130 lbs. He has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. He is a fitness freak as well. He wears a shoe size of 7 US.
Gaten Matarazzo Age
How old is Gaten Matarazzo? His birthday falls on September 8, 2002. At present, he is 18-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Virgo. He was born in Little Egg Harbor, NJ. He holds American nationality. Matarazzo is of Italian descent. He is a vegetarian.
|Real Name||Gaten Matarazzo|
|Birthday||September 8, 2002|
|Birthplace||Little Egg Harbor, NJ|
|Height||approx 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx 58 Kg (130 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 34-28-34 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $2 m (USD)|
Gaten Matarazzo Girlfriend
Who is the girlfriend of Gaten Matarazzo? He is romatically linked with Social Media Star Lizzy Yu. The couple began dating in 2018. Moreover, his previous dating history is not known in public domain.
Gaten Matarazzo Career & Net Worth
What is the net worth of Gaten Matarazzo? In 2011, he was cast an alternate for the Broadway production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert: The Musical. He frequently shares the screen with Millie Bobby Brown in Stranger Things. He is afflicted with the condition cleidocranial dysplasia, a delayed development of bones. As in 2020, his net worth is estimated over $2 million (USD).
Facts about Gaten Matarazzo
- As of education, he attended Pinelands Regional High School in Tuckerton, New Jersey.
- He has siblings as well. He has two siblings, an older sister Sabrina and a younger brother Carmen.
- He pursued vocal training at Starlight Performing Arts Center in New Jersey.
- He competed and won third place with his vocal solo entitled “Ben” at Starpower Talent Competition Nationals in Uncasville, Connecticut, in 2011.
- In November 2017, his sister started a Facebook campaign to raise money for the organization.
- He is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
- Matarazzo was born with cleidocranial dysostosis (CCD).
- Matarazzo has also started a line of T-shirts whose proceeds will go to CCD Smiles.
- He is very close to his family members.
- Yellow is his favourite color.