Gangsta Boo was an American rapper who was born in the Whitehaven area of Memphis, Tennessee. She was featured on the group’s 1995 debut Mystic Stylez, and continued to collaborate with the group for five more albums. She was featured alongside GloRilla on the song “FTCU” by rapper Latto, in 2022. Read more about, Gangsta Boo Death Cause, Husband, Net Worth, Bio, Career.
Gangsta Boo Death Cause
On January 1, 2023, Mitchell tragically passed away in her Memphis home at the age of 43. The cause of her death remains unknown.
Mitchell was a beloved figure in the music and entertainment industry. She had an illustrious career spanning two decades and earned seven Grammy Awards for her work, as well as numerous other accolades.
Her long list of accomplishments included writing and producing hit songs, performing sold-out concerts, acting in films, designing clothing lines, and launching multiple fashion.
Gangsta Boo Albums
- Enquiring Minds (1998)
- Both Worlds *69 (2001)
- Enquiring Minds II: The Soap Opera (2003)
- Mystic Stylez (1995)
- Chapter. 1 The End (1996)
- Chapter 2: World Domination (1997)
- Tear Da Club Up Thugs (1999)
- When the Smoke Clears: Sixty 6, Sixty 1 (2000)
- Choices: The Album (2001)
Gangsta Boo Mixtapes
- Still Gangsta (with DJ Smallz) (2006)
- Memphis Queen Is Back (Still Gangsta Slowed & Throwed) (2007)
- The Rumors (with DJ Drama) (2009)
- Miss.Com (with DJ Fletch) (2010)
- 4 Da Hood (with DJ Fletch) (2011)
- Foreva Gangsta (with Trap-A-Holics) (2011)
- It’s Game Involved (2013)
- Underground Cassette Tape Music (with Beatking) (2014)
- Candy, Diamonds & Pill’s (2015)
- Underground Cassette Tape Music 2 (with Beatking) (2018)
Gangsta Boo Net Worth
What was the net worth of Gangsta Boo? She released her third album, Enquiring Minds II: The Soap Opera, in 2003. She released her third official mixtape The Rumors, in 2009. Her net worth was $5 million – $6 million.
Gangsta Boo Boyfriend
Gangsta Boo was dating Emmet Flores. She keeps her life very private, so not much was known to the public about her relationship with her boyfriend.
How Old Was Gangsta Boo At The Time Of Her Death?
- Gangsta Boo was born on August 7, 1979 in Memphis, TN.
- She died at the age of 43.
- She died on Jan 1, 2023.