Gabriella Wesberry is an American famed celebrity and best known as the wife of Mick Hucknall. He is an English singer and songwriter. Hucknall achieved international fame in the 1980s as the lead singer and songwriter of the soul-influenced pop band Simply Red. Tune in bio and explore more about Gabriella Wesberry’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Gabriella Wesberry Age
How old is Gabriella Wesberry? Her exact date of birth is not known. She is most probably in her 50s. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Gabriella Wesberry Height & Weight
How tall is Gabriella Wesberry? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has black hair. Her body measurements are 34-28-40 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 32 C.
Gabriella Wesberry Husband
Who is the husband of Gabriella Wesberry? She is married with Mick Hucknall. Couple married in 2010 at the 16th-century Forter Castle in Glenisla, Perthshire, Scotland. Their daughter Romy True Hucknall was born in June 2007. In addition, he spends a considerable amount of time in Ireland, where he purchased the Glenmore Estate near the village of Cloghan, County Donegal, with bandmate Chris De Margary.
Gabriella Wesberry Wiki
|Real Name||Gabriella Wesberry|
|Famous As||Wife of Mick Hucknall|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Daughter||Romy True Hucknall|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Gabriella Wesberry Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Gabriella Wesberry? She belongs from a rich family background. Her net worth is estimated to be $3 million.
Gabriella Wesberry Facts
- Gabriella Wesberry’s husband, Hucknall is keen fishermen.
- He also operate a fishing and hunting tourism business from the estate.
- In March 2014, Hucknall settled a hunting and fishing rights lawsuit, ongoing for five years, with a neighbour in Ireland.
- As the case opened in 2009, Judge O’Hagan had instructed both sides to go away and talk about reaching an agreement or else it would drag on for years.
- Moreover, Gabriella is not active on social media platforms.