Eduardo Garcia is the father of Robert Garcia, an American former professional boxer who was born in San Pedro, Los Angeles, Garcia grew up and still resides in Oxnard, California. Moreover, Robert Garcia was trained by his father Eduardo Garcia at the La Colonia Youth Boxing Club.
Who Is Eduardo Garcia?
Eduardo Garcia is a very supportive father, always encouraging his son Robert to achieve success in whatever he does. He has a strong work ethic and is committed to providing for his family.
He is also an avid sports fan, attending most of Robert’s boxing games and cheering him on. Also his son, Garcia had an extensive amateur career, which included a fight with future Olympic gold medalist Oscar De La Hoya.
Eduardo Garcia is always eager to give his son praise for a job well done and is happy to offer constructive advice when needed. He also loves to take Robert on various adventures, such as camping trips and deep sea fishing. This allows them to bond over shared experiences and strengthen their relationship as father and son.
Eduardo Garcia Personal Life
Eduardo Garcia is of Mexican descent, and has said that his wife both of Mexican descent. Couple were illegal immigrants until the eighties. Moreover, his son, Robert Garcia grew up speaking Spanish, and that he learned to speak English when he went to school.
Robert Garcia Career Highlights
- Robert Garcia formally worked as a trainer at La Colonia Gym in Oxnard, California.
- He earned a shot at the undefeated WBA Super Featherweight champion Joel Casamayor, in 2001.
- Robert Garcia’s height is, 5 ft 7+1⁄2 in (171 cm) and body weight is, 67 in (170 cm).
- He grew up in San Pedro, Los Angeles, California, U.S..
- Since he was two years old, Garcia said that he has been in Oxnard, California.
Read Also: Who Is Bahja Rodriguez Dad: What We Know