Dr Lynette Nusbacher is an American historian, who has written a lot of scientific works throughout her life. She touted to stardom in 2011 after creating her own blog titled “Nusbacher Associates”, where she wrote about the exploring of cyber technology and the modern opportunities in this sphere. She became a huge inspiration to the transgender community when she embraced her female identity. She is popular for changing gender from male to female. Tune in bio and explore more about Dr Lynette Nusbacher’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Sexuality, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Dr Lynette Nusbacher Age
How old is Dr Lynette Nusbacher? Her birth name was Aryeh Judah Schoen Nusbacher. Her birthday falls on December 17th, 1966. She is 52-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed or American-Caucasian ethnicity. Her birth sign is Sagittarius.
Dr Lynette Nusbacher Height & Weight
How tall is Dr Lynette Nusbacher? She stands at a height of 5 ft 6 in tall or else 1.66 m or 166 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. Her body measurements are 34-26-39 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C.
Dr Lynette Nusbacher Sexuality
What is the sexuality of Dr Lynette Nusbacher? She changed his gender from male to female in 2007. She transitioned from man to woman during her time teaching at the Royal Military Academy. Her decision and demanded from the students to call her “Ma’am”, also stating that people who make snide remarks towards her will face punishment.
Dr Lynette Nusbacher Wikipedia
|Dr Lynette Nusbacher||Wiki/Bio|
|Real Name||Aryeh Judah Schoen Nusbacher|
|Nick Name||Dr Lynette Nusbacher|
|Birthday||December 17th, 1966|
|Sexuality||Female (Born Male)|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 6 in (1.66 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-39 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $1.2 m (USD)|
Dr Lynette Nusbacher Family
Dr Lynette Nusbacher was born in United States. Her father and mother names are not known. She has siblings as well. She has a brother named Nicolas. As of education, she is well educated. She received her education at the University of Toronto, where she received her Bachelor degree in Economics and History in 1988.
Read Also: Tammy Bradshaw (Entrepreneur)
Dr Lynette Nusbacher Wife
Who is the wife of Dr Lynette Nusbacher? She was married with Melanie Bright. The duo began seeing each other in 1997. They tied knot on June 7th, 1998, and are still very happy together. They are together for 20-yrs now. Moreover, Lynette and Melanie live together with their two children in Guildford, Surrey, England.
Dr Lynette Nusbacher Career & Net Worth
What is the net worth of Dr Lynette Nusbacher? Aryeh Nusbacher changed his gender from male to female in 2007. Since then has been known as Lynette Nusbacher. She wrote a book in 2002 titled The Battle of Bannockburn 1314. Her net worth is estimated over $1.2 million (USD).
Dr Lynette Nusbacher Facts
- Dr Lynette Nusbacher favourite colour of the historian is pink, and her beloved pastime is travelling and shopping.
- In 2003, Lynette first appeared on television.
- She made her debut in the series called “Time Commanders”.
- In 2008, she got promoted to the Head of Strategic Horizons.
- She even was a teacher of the royal family members Prince William and Prince Harry.
- She has been ranked in the top 100 in Pink Lists from 2011 to 2013, 53rd rank in 2011, 68th rank in 2012, and 77th rank in 2013.
- She is an inspiration to many people to live their lives however they want and to accept themselves as they are.
- Her fame grew as one of the celebrities who have openly come out as being part of the LGBT+ community.
- She has proven that being different is not wrong and that anyone can be successful in the field they are in.
- Her daring personality and confidence are some of the things that we all admire about her.