Do Ji-won aka Do (born February 14, 1966) is a South Korean actress. She is best known for her roles in Ladies of the Palace (2001), Punch Lady (2007), and Smile Again (2010). She has an immense fan following on her social media platforms.
Do Ji-won Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Do Ji-won age is 54 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 4 inches tall.
- She weighs around 49 kg or 108 lbs.
- Her body measurements are not known.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has light brown eyes and has blonde hair color.
- She wears a shoe size of 7 UK.
Do Ji-won Spouse
- In July 1998, Do was kidnapped by a man and a woman who threatened the actress with a knife in the parking lot of a sports center in Seoul.
- The couple stuffed Do in the trunk of a car and drove around for five hours before releasing her after extorting ₩14 million.
Do Ji-won Quick Facts
|Full Name||Do Ji-won|
|Birth Date||February 14, 1966|
|Age||54 years old (As of 2020)|
|Korean Name||Hangul 배우희|
|Birthplace||Seoul, South Korea|
|Currently Resides||South Korea|
|Height||In Feet: 5′4″|
|Weight||Kilograms: 49 kg
|Bra Cup Size||Not Known|
|Body Type||Not Known|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7 [UK]|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Light brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|Spouse/ Husband||Name Not Known|
|Net Worth||$1 Million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (Inactive)|
Do Ji-won Early Life & Education
- Do Ji-won was born on February 14, 1966 in Seoul, South Korea.
- She holds Korean nationality.
- Do Ji-won joined the Korea National Ballet.
- She was selected as the model for the ballet company’s advertisements, which led to her debut in the entertainment industry.
- As per her education, she is graduated from Hanyang University.
Do Ji-won Career
- As per her career, in 2001, she portrayed her most famous role as King Jungjong’s 4th consort Park Gyeong Bin in the historical drama Ladies of the Palace, which brought her acting recognition and popularity.
- Later, on the big screen, she and Shin Se-kyung played mother and daughter in Cinderella, a 2006 horror film about a serial killer targeting high school girls who’ve had facial plastic surgery.
- In the comedy-drama Punch Lady in 2007.
- Do gave a well-reviewed performance in the leading role of a battered housewife who trains hard to master the art of fighting after publicly announcing a duel on the ring with her abusive husband (Son Hyun-joo), who happens to be a mixed martial arts champion.
- Aside from the occasional leading role in series such as Our Happy Ending in 2008.
- She has remained active on television mostly in supporting roles, notably as Ahn Nae-sang’s estranged wife in Three Brothers in 2009, and as Ji Chang-wook’s mentally challenged mother in Smile Again, in 2010.
Do Ji-won Facts
- Green is her favourite color.
- In her career, she achieved a lot.
- On the big screen, she and Shin Se-kyung played mother and daughter in Cinderella, a 2006 horror film about a serial killer targeting high school girls who’ve had facial plastic surgery.