Deandra Kanu is an American reality star and best known for casting in bachelor in Paradise air in 2021. Bachelor in Paradise began airing on ABC on August 16, 2021, between Katie Thurston and Michelle Young’s back-to-back seasons of The Bachelorette. After that, Paradise will air Mondays and Tuesdays through to mid-September. Tune in bio and explore more about Deandra Kanu’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her. Her warm and sociable nature has drawn many to her on social media. She keeps in touch with a wide social circle and fan base online.
Deandra Kanu Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Deandra Kanu? She stands tall at an approximate height of 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 58 kgs or 128 lbs. Similarly, his chest-waist-hip measurements are 40-32-35 inches respectively.
Deandra Kanu Age
How old is Deandra Kanu? Her birthday falls on April 5, 1991. She is 29-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Aries. She was born in Santa Barbara, CA.
Deandra Kanu Net Worth
Deandra Kanu has not revealed any details regarding his work and income sources, we have no idea of his actual net worth. However, her mother on the other hand is a multi-millionaire. As of now, she has a net worth of $2 million.
Deandra Kanu Wiki
|Real Name||Deandra Kanu|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Birthday||April 5, 1991|
|Birthplace||Santa Barbara, CA|
|Height||In Feet Inches-5’5”|
In centimeters- 165 cm
In meters- 1.65 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 58 kg|
In Pounds- 128 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 40-32-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Deandra Kanu Boyfriend
Deandra Kanu is not dating anyone at the moment. The hot lady is single at the moment. Moreover, we do not have any details regarding the reality star’s past relationships either.
Deandra Kanu Facts
- Deandra Kanu is a popular reality star.
- Bachelor in Paradise show was filmed over a period of three weeks in June 2021. Wells Adams, who was promoted to “master of ceremonies” after Chris Harrison’s exit and returned home from filming at the end of June, told Us Weekly: “There are some twists and turns that I was shocked by, and I never thought would ever happen on the show. And I think people are really, really going to love this season.”
- Four seasons of The Bachelor and Bachelorette aired in the two years since the last group of Bachelor Nation alums flew to Mexico, meaning there were more than 100 (!) eliminated contestants to choose from for this season of BiP.
- The devil works hard, but Bachelor producers work harder!
- She shares her regular activities and her relationships with her viewers, and allows them to experience a slice of her life.
- Abigail Heringer has a good sense of dress and fashion, and a natural affinity for the camera.