Dalton Gomez is an American luxury realtor. He rose to fame for being romantically linked and now husband of Ariana Grande. The duo made their first public appearance in the Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande music video for the song “Stuck with U” in May 2020.
- He is currently his sole buyer agent.
- Ariana Grande’s husband, Dalton Gomez is his most well-known role. Dalton Gomez’s net worth was estimated at $20 million as of 2021.
Dalton Gomez Physical Appearance, Height & Weight
Dalton Gomez stands tall at an approximate height of 5 feet 7 inches or 1.72 meters and his weight is around 76 kgs or 167 lbs. Likewise, the real estate agent has a chest-waist-hip body measurement of around 42-28-36 inches respectively. Moreover, Stefan’s biceps are 14 inches. Furthermore, Dalton has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color.
|Real Name||Dalton Gomez|
|Net Worth||$3.5 million, as of 2021|
|Profession||Real Estate Agent|
|Birthday||August 7, 1995|
|Famous As||Husband of Ariana Grande|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches or 1.72 meters|
|Weight||76 kgs or 167 lbs|
|Body Measurements||approx. 42-28-36 inches|
|Biceps Size||23 inches|
|Shoe Size||12.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Instagram Page||Not Active|
Dalton Gomez Bio, Age & Early Life
Dalton Gomez was born in California on August 7, 1995. We don’t know much about his childhood, parents or academic background. We did learn that he had an earlier interest in dancing. He helped NBA player Chandler Parsons sell his home.
How much is the net worth of Dalton Gomez?
Dalton Gomez seems to have chosen a different path as he grew older. Since 2005, he has been involved in the real-estate market. As a Director of Operations, Dalton worked for Aaron Kirman Group. He was responsible for the luxury real estate market in Los Angeles as part of his job. His net worth is estimated to be $3.5 million, as of 2021.
Dalton Gomez Career
- Dalton has vast experience in the current real estate market.
- He has made many lucrative deals with A-list buyers as a result.
- He has been involved in the sale of several worthy real estate properties and he still has a connection to a high-profile buyer to make more lucrative deals.
- Pierre Koenig’s Case Study #21 and Craig Ellwood’s Case Study #16 are two of Gomez most notable real estate deals. Aaron Kirman is his current employer.
- He represents North America, which is only Oscar Niemeyer House.
Dalton Gomez Married?
Dalton Gomez is a married guy. He and Ariana Grande got engaged in December 2020 and wed in May 2021. Ariana Grande is enjoying every moment of her wedded bliss with Dalton Gomez.
Two-time Grammy Award winner Grande, 28, celebrated her 26th birthday Saturday. Grande posted a Instagram Story titled “Happy Birthday to my baby, my husband, my best friend.” “I love you inexpressibly.”
The note was also included with a photo of Grande and her husband sitting in giant Dutch wooden clogs they wore on their recent Amsterdam trip. Grande posted a black and white selfie of Grande and Grande kissing on their wedding day. Grande wed the agent of real estate in May at their Montecito home, California.
Dalton Gomez Facts
- In February 2020, Dalton was first seen with Ariana.
- They were able to spend time together soon after the pandemic, which lasted for a month.
- They were actually in quarantine together in the same house.
- After appearing on Justin Bieber and Grande’s collaboration song, “Stuck With U,” in May 2020, the couple made their relationship public.