Charles Obadiah Baldwin better known as Chuck is an American politician, radio host, and founder-former pastor of Crossroad Baptist Church in Pensacola, Florida. He was pastor of Liberty Fellowship in Kalispell, Montana. He hosts a daily one-hour radio program, Chuck Baldwin Live, and writes a daily editorial column carried on its website, on VDare. He is a Republican Party member. During the 2000 campaign of Republican George W. Bush for U.S. President, Baldwin left the party and began a long period of criticism of Bush. Additionally, he writes that Zionists control the media, “the mainstream Christian religion, and the U.S. government”. Other than this, he has an immense fan following on his social media platforms. Currently, he resides in Kalispell, MT.
Chuck Baldwin Net Worth & Income
- As of 2020, Chuck Baldwin net worth is estimated around $1 – $2 million USD.
- His primary source of income is his journalism career which she is using very properly.
- He is talent bundle and earns a good amount of money through her writing and fluent speaking skills.
- He charges a good amount of money for taking interviews and also for writing any columns for newspapers.
Chuck Baldwin Spouse
- As of 2020, Chuck Baldwin is a married man.
- He is married with his wife named, Connie Kay Cole, since 1973.
- He met Connie Kay Cole in his college at in Pontiac, Michigan.
- Couple is also blessed with three children.
Chuck Baldwin Age, Height & Weight
- As of 2020, Chuck Baldwin age is 67 years old.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- He weighs around 62 Kg.
- He has brown hair color and has brown eyes color.
- He wears a shoe size of 6 UK.
Chuck Baldwin Quick Facts
|Real Name||Charles Obadiah Baldwin|
|Born||May 3, 1952|
|Age||67 Years Old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Radio program, Chuck Baldwin Live|
|Political Party||1. Constitution (2000–2011)
2. Democratic (Before 1980)
|Birthplace||La Porte, Indiana, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'9"|
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Biceps Size||Not Known|
|Parents||Father: Arthur Baldwin
Mother: Zora Mary Baldwin
|Spouse/ Wife||Connie Kay Cole (m. 1973)|
|Education||1. Liberty University
2. Christian Bible College
|Net Worth||Approx $1 - $2 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links|
Chuck Baldwin Early Life & Education
- As of 2020, Chuck Baldwin was born on May 3, 1952 in La Porte, Indiana, U.S.
- His father name is Arthur Baldwin and mother name is Zora Mary Baldwin.
- Chuck , was born in La Porte, Indiana, in La Porte County, on May 3, 1952, to him and his second wife, Ruth
- He has siblings as well.
- As per his education, Chuck graduated from La Porte High School in 1971 and attended Midwestern Baptist College in Pontiac, Michigan, for two years.
- Baldwin has received two honorary doctor of divinity degrees, from Christian Bible College and from Trinity Baptist College in Jacksonville, Florida.
Chuck Baldwin Facts
- He has several beliefs typically distinctive of Independent Baptists.
- In 2002 he wrote a booklet, “What Every Christian Should Know About Islam”.
- His hobbies includes, hunting, recreational fishing, and watching the Green Bay Packers.
- “The Passion of the Christ” and “Gods and Generals” is his favorite movie.
- He supports American sovereignty and is an opponent of what he sees as the New World Order.