Christina Cimorelli is an American singer and music arranger. She is well for as the leader of the pop group Cimorelli. She is the oldest member of the sister-formed group. She is also a model and fashion enthusiast. She often models different clothes and shoes, and a variety of brands. Her warm and sociable nature has drawn many to her on social media. She keeps in touch with a wide social circle and fan base online. Tune in bio and explore more about Christina Cimorelli’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Spouse, Children, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Christina Cimorelli Bio & Age
How old is Christina Cimorelli? Her birthday falls on August 12, 1990. She is 30-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Leo. She was born in California. Her father and mother names are not known. She has siblings as well. She is the second oldest of eleven siblings. As of education, she is well educated. She was homeschooled.
Christina Cimorelli Height & Weight
How tall is Christina Cimorelli? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. What is the body measurements of Christina Cimorelli? Her body measurements are 34-28-40 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34 C.
Read Also: Dua Lipa (Singer) Wiki, Bio
Christina Cimorelli Wiki
|Real Name||Christina Cimorelli|
|Famous As||Pop Singer|
|Birthday||August 12, 1990|
|Birthplace||California, United States|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$600 K – $700 K|
Christina Cimorelli Married, Dating & Husband
Who is the husband of Christina Cimorelli? She is married with Nick Reali on October 6th, 2018. Couple started dating back on December 16, 2009. He proposed eight years later. Couple is also blessed with children. She and Nick welcomed their first child, a son named Barrett James, in August 2020.
Christina Cimorelli Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Christina Cimorelli? She is known for her bubbly and child-like personality. Her net worth is estimated at $600 K – $700 K.
Christina Cimorelli Career
Christina’s interest in music and knowledge of popular trends is showcased in her videos and the content she creates for Youtube. Since her childhood, she was very passionate about social media platforms. Christina Cimorelli started arranging music for her sisters at age seventeen.
Christina Cimorelli Facts
- Christina Cimorelli love of creativity and expression shows through in the content she creates for social media, on a variety of platforms, as a music lover and a model.
- She shares her regular activities and her relationships with her viewers, and allows them to experience a slice of her life.
- She has a good sense of dress and fashion, and a natural affinity for the camera.
- Warm yet enigmatic, she has attracted a range of fans and followers.
- Her willingness to appreciate other performers is evident in her work.
- She has created a series of popular song covers, and is very energetic, dramatic and creative in her musical performances.
- She believes in, “Believing in myself can be really scary sometimes. Even just hoping for the best can be terrifying. Like all of you, I have faced many many challenges over the past year. So many times I was tempted to give up hope and stop believing things could ever change or get better. It can be so painful to hope for good things or to feel strong enough to make it through something only to be faced with more challenges and an ever-growing suspicion that maybe I’m just not going to make it through this time and I’m just going to live in this bad place forever. This is why I think that this lyric from our song Believe in You “even when darkness comes, you will win the fight” takes a lot to bravery to choose to believe. It’s brave to choose to get our hopes up when we know they can be shot down time and time again. Let’s believe in ourselves ANYWAY and keep coming back to fight for ourselves no matter how dark it gets!”
Read Also: Bruce Wiegner (Singer) Wiki, Bio