Celeste Arantes is best known as the mother of Pelé, who is widely regarded as one of the greatest footballers of all time. He was among the most successful and popular sports figures of the 20th century, and was a national hero in Brazil, where he is hailed as a national symbol. As well as being an incredible footballer, Pelé also had immense marketing power. He was a spokesman for various brands and products, most notably Puma, and his name was used to sell everything from soft drinks to shampoo.
Pelé even had his own line of clothing. Pelé’s success also coincided with football becoming a global phenomenon and he helped to popularize the game outside of Brazil. He appeared in television commercials, documentaries and feature films, raising awareness of the sport throughout the world. In addition to his on-field accomplishments, Pelé was also involved in various charitable foundations and initiatives.
Pelé has been honored with awards for his work with social causes such as poverty, hunger and AIDS awareness. His legacy as one of the greatest football players ever will continue to inspire generations of fans around the globe. All about, Celeste Arantes (Pelé Mother) Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Husband.
Celeste Arantes Husband
Celeste Arantes is married with her husband named, Dondinho (born João Ramos do Nascimento), was a Brazilian footballer who played as a centre forward. Couple was also blessed with three children named, Zeca Nascimento, Pelé and Maria Lúcia Nascimento. Couple also had two great grandchildren named, Otávio Felinto and Gabriel Felinto. Couple is also blessed with grandchildren, Sandra Regina Arantes do Nascimento.
Celeste Arantes Age
- As of 2022, Celeste Arantes is in her 80s.
- She holds Brazilian nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Celeste Arantes Height & Weight
How tall is Celeste Arantes? She is 5 feet 6 inches tall and her body weight is around 67 Kg. She has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
Read Also: Who Is Jimmy Fallon’s Father, James Fallon?
Celeste Arantes Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Celeste Arantes|
|Famous As||Mother of Pelé|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.67 m)|
|Weight||67 Kg (132 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||37-29-35 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Children||Zeca Nascimento, Pelé and|
Maria Lúcia Nascimento
|Grandchildren||Sandra Regina Arantes do Nascimento|
|Spouse||Dondinho (born João Ramos do Nascimento)|
Celeste Arantes Facts
- Celeste Arantes’s son, Pelé was born Edson Arantes do Nascimento on 23 October 1940.
- Pelé grew up in poverty in Bauru in the state of São Paulo.
- At the age of 16, he was given a starting place in the first team.
- In 1958, he won his first major title with Santos.
- In 1962, Santos’s most successful Copa Libertadores season started.
- Santos were beaten in both legs of the semi-finals by Independiente.
- In 1975, Pelé made his debut for the Cosmos.
- Pelé was also a hard-working team player, and a complete forward.
Read Also: Who Was Glen Johnson, DaBaby’s Brother?