Cassady McClincy (born September 1, 2000) is a well known American actress. She rose her fame for her portrayal of Lydia on the AMC horror-drama television series ‘The Walking Dead’ since 2019. She is also known for her role in the Netflix original series Ozark in 2017 as well.
Age, Height & Weight
Cassady Mcclincy age is 19 years old. She stands on a height of 5 feet 4 inches tall. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. In addition, she has dark brown hair and has hazel eye. She is a fitness freak as well. Her body measurements are 32-26-35 inches. She wears a bra size of 30 C.
Personal Life & Dating
Currently, Cassady Mcclincy is single and not dating anyone. Her relationship status is single. She is focusing on building her career in the entertainment field. The American actress has not been linked to any relationships. She is a rising star who has shown commitment to developing her skill and talent. In fact, her previous dating history is also not in public domain. She has set her focus on winning the heart of viewers with her performance. So, she is likely taking time to develop her acting career before dating someone.
Early Life & Education
This Actress was born on the 1st of September 2000 in the United States of America. At present, Cassady McClincy’s age is 18 years old. Her mother name is Dayla Mcclincy but we have no information about her father. As of education, she is a high school graduate and started her acting job at a very young age of 10.
Career & Net Worth
As per her career, in 2010, McClincy made her first screen appearance at the age of ten years in ‘The Wizard of Agni’. Then, in the same year, she played a schoolgirl in a short film Five Smooth Stones. Later, she appeared in a small role of the sixth season of Drop Dead Diva. She also portrayed in another recurring role of the first season of Constantine. She made a recurring appearance on the Netflix original series Ozark, in 2017. The young actress received her big break as Jackie in the hit movie “Love, Simon” in 2018. In 2019, McClincy began to portray ‘Lydia’ in The Walking Dead during season 9 and became a series regular beginning with season 10.
A few celebrities have been known to be quite secretive not only with their personal life but also with their net worth. Such a star is the Cassady McClincy. It is, however, hard to estimate her net worth. One thing, however, that we can all agree on is the fact that her popularity is increasing as the days passes on, and this is estimated to have a significant effect on both his paycheck and net worth. Even more fascinating is that the passion in Cassady McClincy to make it as a acting career. Due to this, it is no surprise that Cassady McClincy is gradually rising to stardom, to become one of the best actress. As of 2020, Cassady McClincy’s net worth is estimated around approx U.S. $456,000.
Cassady Mcclincy Wiki
|Real Name||Cassady McClincy|
|Age||19 Years Old|
|Birthday||September 1, 2000|
|Famous For||1. Television series The Walking Dead since 2019
2. Role in the Netflix original series Ozark, in 2017
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 5'4"
Centimetres: 163 cm
Meters: 1.63 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg
Pounds: 121 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||30 C|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||3 (US)|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Ex - Boyfriend||Not Known|
|University||California State University|
|School||Local High School|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Continental Food|
|Net Worth||Approx U.S $456,000|
|Sponsors/ Ads||Not Known|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Links|
Cassady Mcclincy Facts
- She is active on social media platforms.
- The young actress received her big break as Jackie in the hit movie “Love, Simon” in 2018.
- Cassady McClincy in Walking Dead: Lydia had been coming to the realization that her mom needed to die for some time now, but that doesn’t change the fact that it was still her mom. She still has a lot of internal turmoil going on and is very conflicted about what, exactly, she’s supposed to feel about all of this. She might try to hide it, but she most likely won’t be able to keep those thoughts and feelings stifled forever.
- As per her interview with TV Insider, she shares her role feelings for her role in the series, I loved filming the scene! Working with Melissa (McBride) is just such an honor and I’m so grateful to the writers for scenes like that. Lydia feels Carol’s pain of losing Henry (Matthew Lintz), and she sympathizes with her. They’ve both been through so much and even though Carol is working through some bad decisions as she tries to cope with her losses, Lydia can see through it all and knows that she has a good heart and is a good person.”