Brian Ross is an American software executive and better known as the husband of Ann Curry. She is an American journalist and photojournalist, who has been a reporter for more than 30 years, focused on human suffering in war zones and natural disasters. Tune in bio and explore more about Brian Ross’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Married, Children, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him!
Brian Ross Biography & Age
How old is Brian Ross? His exact date of birth is not known. He was born in 1970. He is 51-yrs old. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. As per his education, he was a student at the University of Oregon. After graduating from the University in the year 1978, they had a long courtship. They walked down the aisle on 21st October 1989.
Brian Ross Height & Weight
How tall is Brian Ross? He is a tall and handsome guy. Currently, Brian Ross height is estimated to be 5 feet 8 inches. Also, he has maintained a muscular body with average body weight of 76 Kg. He has black eyes and his hair color is black as well.
Read Also: Alvin Whitney (Pam Oliver Husband) Wiki, Bio
Brian Ross Wiki
|Real Name||Brian Ross|
|Famous As||Husband of Ann Curry|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 76 Kg|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-38 inches|
|Biceps Size||21 inches|
|Shoe Size||10.5 (US)|
Son: William Walker Curry Ross
|Net Worth||$3.2 million|
Brian Ross Wife, Children & Married
Who is the wife of Brian Ross? He is married with Ann Curry. Couple met in college. They have a daughter, McKenzie, and a son, William Walker Curry Ross. The family lives in New Canaan, Connecticut. Moreover, Curry was raised Catholic by her mother, who was a convert to the religion.
Brian Ross Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Brian Ross? He is making a good amount of money from his Software Executive. His estimated net worth is $3.2 million. Other than this, his wife Ann’s income is estimated around $4 million.
Brian Ross Facts
- Brian Ross’s wife Ann Curry, was widely reported as being replaced as co-host of Today, in 2012.
- In 1990, Curry joined NBC News, first as the NBC News Chicago correspondent then as the anchor of NBC News at Sunrise from 1991 to 1996.
- Brian Ross is not active on social media platforms.
- Brian Ross’s wife Ann, received two Emmy Awards while working as a reporter from 1984 to 1990.
- Curry has reported on major international stories, filing stories from places such as Baghdad, Sri Lanka, Congo, Rwanda, Albania, and Darfur.