Bonnie Portman is well known as former wife of Jan-Michael Vincent a late veteran actor. He passed away due to Cardiac arrest on 10th February 2019. She is born on 1946 in United States and works as an American School Teacher. Check out this biography to know about Bonnie Portman birthday, childhood, family life, achievements and fun facts about her.
Bonnie Portman Age
Bonnie Portman was born in 1946 in New York, United States. Her age is 72 years old as in 2020.
Bonnie Portman Husband & Children
Bonnie was married to late American Actor, Jan-Michael Vincent on 1968 and the couples also welcomed their daughter, Amber Vincent. The couple’s divorce was finalized on January 2, 1977.
Moreover, Vincent remarried in 1986. His second wife, Joanne Robinson, left him and entered a restraining order against him in 1998, alleging that he had abused her during their marriage. In 2000, a $374,000 default judgment was made against him after his former girlfriend alleged he had physically assaulted her after their breakup and caused her to miscarry their child.
Bonnie Portman Husband Death
The spouse of Bonnie Portman, Jan Michael Vincent a veteran actor passed away on 10th February 2019 due to Cardiac arrest. He was taken to Mission Hospital Memorial Campus for the treatment but did not get success. The family was deeply saddened by his death an not want to reveal this publicly. Thus, they decided to keep it a secret. The death was made official on 8th March 2019 and the main reason behind his death is found to be ‘Bradycardia’, a heart rate that’s too slow.
Bonnie Portman Family
She keeps her life far away from media limelight. Her father and mother name is not known in public domain. She belongs to white Caucasian ethnicity, but there is not much information known about her family and siblings. We will try to update it very soon. As of education she completed her High School Education from a private school in New York. Later she enrolled in the California State University and earned her Bachelor’s degree in English.
Bonnie Portman Net Worth
How much is the worth of Bonnie Portman? Her net worth is estimated around $800,000. She stands on a height of 5 feet 4 inches tall. She weighs around 60 Kg.
Bonnie Portman Wiki
|Real Name||Bonnie Portman|
|Age||72 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB),|
|Profession||Retired School Teacher|
|Famous For||The first wife of Jan-Michael Vincent|
|Birthplace||New York (USA)|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent|
|Current Residence||New York, United States|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 5'4"
Centimetres: 163 cm
Meters: 1.63 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg
Pounds: 132 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||32 B|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx U.S $800,000|
|Sponsor Earnings||$35K - $40K USD|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Jan-Michael Vincent|
|Husband/ Spouse||Jan-Michael Vincent (Died due to heart attack)|
Daughter: Amber Vincent
|University||California State University|
|School||High School in New York|
|Favorite Actor||Brett Gray|
|Favorite Actress||Alia Shawkat|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Greece|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Links||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (Inactive)|
Bonnie Portman Facts
- She is popularly known as the former spouse of American actor, Jan-Michael Vincent.
- He was best known for having played helicopter pilot Stringfellow Hawke on the television series Airwolf (1984–1987) and the protagonist, Matt Johnson, in the 1978 film Big Wednesday.
- He also starred as Byron Henry in ‘The Winds of War’.
- Recently, the actor passed away on February 10, 2019, due to cardiac arrest.
- He was taken to Mission Hospital Memorial Campus for the treatment, but unfortunately, he loses his life.
- The death of Jan was initially not announced since their family members tried to keep it very secret.
- His death was recently announced officially on March 8, 2019, and the reason behind his death is found to be ‘Bradycardia’.
- According to the TMZ, the website reports that there was no autopsy performed after Vincent’s death and he was later cremated after his death.
- In later 1960s, Michael started his acting career and his role in the film ‘Big Wednesday’ and ‘The Winds of War’ has earned huge fame.
- He also appeared in the role of Ron Masters in the film White Boy in 2002.
- During 1974, she weds the charming actor Jan. However, they end up their relationship within one year.
- Bonnie’s daughter from Jan is Amber Vincent (born in 1972). She did not remarry after her divorce.