Bob Chapek is an American media executive and businessman. He is better known as the CEO of The Walt Disney Company. He began his career with the Walt Disney Company in 1993. Tune in bio and explore more about Bob Chapek’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him!
Bob Chapek Bio, Age & Early Life
How old is Bob Chapek? His birthday falls on August 21, 1960. He is 60-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Leo. He was born in Hammond, Indiana, U.S.. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. His father was a World War II veteran. As per his educational qualifications, Chapek graduated from Clark High School in 1977.
Bob Chapek Height & Weight
How tall is Bob Chapek? His height is estimated to be 6 feet 2 inches. Also, he has maintained a muscular body with average body weight of 76 Kg. He has black eyes and his hair color is black as well.
Bob Chapek Wiki
|Real Name||Robert Chapek|
|Nick Name||Bob Chapek|
|Famous As||Chief executive officer (CEO) of The|
Walt Disney Company
|Birthday||August 21, 1960|
|Birthplace||Hammond, Indiana, U.S.|
|Height||approx. 6 ft 2 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||approx. 76 Kg|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-38 inches|
|Biceps Size||23 inches|
|Spouse/Wife||Cynthia Ann Ford|
|Net Worth||$300 million|
Bob Chapek Wife, Married & Children
Who is the wife of Bob Chapek? He has been married to his wife Cynthia Ann Ford since 1980 and together they have three children and four grandchildren.
Bob Chapek Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Bob Chapek? He started as the marketing director for the company’s Buena Vista Home Entertainment division. In 2009, he became president of distribution for Walt Disney Studios. His net worth is estimated at $300 million.
Bob Chapek Career
Bob Chapek was appointed president of Disney Consumer Products in September 2011. In 2014, Chapek launched the Disney Imagicademy, which was a suite of numerous tablet and smart-phone apps designed to give children high quality learning games.
Bob Chapek Facts
- Bob Chapek invested over $24 billion into the theme parks, attractions, hotels and cruise ships, as Chairman of Parks and Resorts.
- He is not active on social media platforms.
- In 2013, Chapek secured a deal with Hasbro.
- He is very close to wife and children.
- Chapek said that watching both parents work “instilled a work ethic in me, and they worked hard for the nicer things in life. I saw their role-modeling, and it made a permanent impact on my drive and ambition.” His family went on annual trips to Walt Disney World.
Read Also: Peter Orszag (Lazard CEO) Wiki, Bio