Blake Shelton is an American Country star whose single “Austin” rose to #1 on the County Billboard for five weeks in 2001. His first three albums were Gold-certified. At the 2014 CMA Awards, he was named Male Vocalist of the Year. His second and third albums, 2003’s The Dreamer and 2004’s Blake Shelton’s Barn & Grill, are gold and platinum, respectively. Shelton is also known for his role as a judge on the televised singing competitions Nashville Star, Clash of the Choirs, and as a coach on NBC’s The Voice. Tune in bio and explore more about Blake Shelton’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Dating, Wife, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him.
Blake Shelton Bio, Age & Early Life
How old is Blake Shelton? She was born on June 18, 1976 in Ada, OK. She is 44yrs old. He was born to Dorothy, a beauty salon owner, and Richard Shelton, a used car salesman. He has siblings as well. He grew up with his brother Richie and his sister Endy. By age 15, he had written his first song. As per his education, he is well educated. He began singing and playing guitar when he was in middle school and wrote his first song at age fifteen. He received a Denbo Diamond Award in Oklahoma when he was sixteen.
Blake Shelton Height & Weight
How tall is Blake Shelton? He stands tall with a height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs about 63 kilos. He is a fitness freak as well. He has blonde hair and has light brown eyes.
Blake Shelton Wife
Who is the wife of Blake Shelton? He was married to Kaynette Williams from 2003 until 2006. He then married Miranda Lambert on May 14, 2011; they divorced in 2015. Subsequently, he began dating Gwen Stefani; the couple got engaged in October 2020.
Read Also: Sia (Singer) Wiki, Bio
Read Also: Jeff Tiedrich Wiki, Bio
Blake Shelton Wiki
|Real Name||Blake Tollison Shelton|
|Nick Name||Blake Shelton|
|Birthday||June 18, 1976|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 63 Kg (138 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-38 inches|
|Biceps Size||21 inches|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||12.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Blake Shelton Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Blake Shelton? Shelton’s second album, The Dreamer, was first released on February 4, 2003, on Warner Bros. Records. Its lead-off single, “The Baby”, reached No. 1 on the country charts, holding that position for three weeks. His net worth is estimated to be $3 million.
Read Also: Benicio Bryant (Singer) Wiki, Bio
Blake Shelton Career
Blake Shelton released “Austin” as Shelton’s debut single. Shortly after that song was released, Giant Records was closed, and Shelton was transferred to parent company Warner Bros. Records. Shelton released his fourth studio album, Pure BS, in early 2007. Shelton released his latest album, Body Language, on May 21, 2021 – his first in over four years.
Blake Shelton Facts
- Blake Shelton has received positive reviews from musicians and critics, in 2001.
- He is an avid pet lover.
- Shelton married long time girlfriend Kaynette Gern on November 17, 2003.
- They divorced in 2006.
- For a short time at the end of March 2020 into the beginning of April 2020, Shelton reduced the price of his merchandise and donated a portion of his sales to the MusiCares COVID-19 relief fund.
- His brother Richie died in 1990, and the song he wrote about him, “Over You,” won the CMA Song of the Year Award in 2012.
- He was voted sexiest man alive by People magazine in 2017.
- In 2011, he began working as a vocal coach on the NBC show The Voice, alongside Christina Aguilera.
- Blake Shelton released the album Red River Blue on July 12, 2011, led by the single, “Honey Bee”.
- The song received 138,000 downloads in its first week and was certified gold in its seventh week, setting a record for the fastest gold certification by a male country singer.
Read Also: August Alsina (Singer) Wiki, Bio