Asher Grodman is an American actor. He is also well known as producer who stars in the CBS series Ghosts. Moreover, he also works as an assistant professor at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, is the founder of BioReference, a biotech company and led several biotech companies including GeneDx and Genosity. Grodman attended Newark Academy and graduated from Columbia University in 2010 with a degree in film and English. Asher Grodman Height, Weight, Movies, Age, Bio, Net Worth.
Asher Grodman Height & Weight
How tall is Asher Grodman? He stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches tall. His body weight consists of 67 Kg. He has dark brown hair color and his eye color is brown. His body size is 40-34-16.
Asher Grodman Movies
Asher Grodman wrote, directed, and produced The Train, a short film. He stars in the CBS series Ghosts, where he plays the character of Trevor, a Wall Street stockbroker. In addition, he is an adjunct lecturer at Hunter College and he also taught acting to inmates in Rikers Island.
Asher Grodman Age
How old is Asher Grodman? He was born on July 28, 1987 in New York City, U.S.. He is 35 years old, as of 2022. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Asher Grodman Wiki, Bio
|Real Name||Asher Grodman|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
|Birthday||July 28, 1987|
|Birthplace||New York City, U.S.|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 10″|
In Meters: 1.78 m
In Centimetres: 178 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 67 kg|
In Pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 40-34-16 inches|
|Biceps Size||21 inches|
|Shoe Size||14.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Educational Qualifications||American Conservatory Theater|
Asher Grodman Net Worth
Asher Grodman’s acting career is his main source of income. He also earns a decent amount of money from his modelling and advertising career. His net worth is estimated to be $400k – $500k.
Asher Grodman Facts
- His father, Marc Grodman, an assistant professor at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, is the founder of BioReference, a biotech company and led several biotech companies including GeneDx and Genosity.
- Grodman attended Newark Academy and graduated from Columbia University in 2010 with a degree in film and English.
- He was a member of Columbia’s varsity fencing team.
- Grodman also holds a MFA from the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco.
- Grodman is of Jewish background.
- He is a self-described ‘life-long fan’ of the Jacksonville Jaguars of the National Football League.