Angelo Adkins is best known as the son of Adele, who is an English singer and songwriter. After graduating in arts from the BRIT School in 2006, Adele signed a record deal with XL Recordings. Her debut album, 19, was released in 2008 and spawned the UK top-five singles “Chasing Pavements” and “Make You Feel My Love”. The album was certified 8× platinum in the UK and triple platinum in the US. Adele was honoured with the Brit Award for Rising Star as well as the Grammy Award for Best New Artist. Who Is Angelo Adkins, Adele’s Son?
Angelo Adkins, Adele’s Son
Angelo Adkins was born on Friday, 19th October 2012, to Simon Konecki and Adele Laurie Blue Adkins. His parents dated for approximately a year at the time of his birth. Adele’s son is 9 years old in 2022. Simon Konecki, who runs a charity, is Angelo Adkins’ father. His parents began dating in mid-2011 but kept their romance private. During the 59th Grammy Awards, Adele confirmed that she and Simon were married when she referred to him as her husband. In March 2017, she acknowledged her marriage during a show in Australia.
Angelo Adkins’s Mother: Adele
Adele began a relationship with charity entrepreneur Simon Konecki, in 2011. Duo son Angelo James was born on 19 October 2012. Adele’s representatives confirmed the separation via Associated Press, and affirmed that she and Konecki would continue to raise their son together, in 2019. Adele topped the List of Richest Young Musicians under 30 in the UK, in 2012.
Angelo Adkins Profile
|Real Name||Angelo Adkins|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
|Birthday||19th October 2012|
|Profession||Simon Konecki and|
Adele Laurie Blue Adkins
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Where Is Angelo Adkins Now?
Adele and her ex-husband keep their existence out of the public eye. Despite this, in 2013, a UK-based firm is accused of publishing intrusive paparazzi photographs of their kid during a family outing. As a result, Simon and Adele launched a privacy lawsuit against the agency. Adele prefers to cook meals for herself and assists with her son’s schoolwork. She believes that becoming pregnant has changed her perspective on life and made her focus more clear.
Angelo Adkins Facts
- Adele’s third studio album, 25, was inspired byAngelo.
- He also inspired the album’s closer, “Sweetest Devotion,” which includes a recording of his voice throughout the song’s introduction and conclusion.
- Adele revealed that she and Simon had broken up in April 2019 after seven years together but that they would continue to raise their kid “lovingly.”
- Adele won a five-figure sum in damages after paparazzi published photographs of Angelo the previous summer, in 2014.
- Adele was overheard telling a friend that she had conceived her son, Angelo, during a concert in Italy.
- Adele’s pregnancy was supposedly confirmed when she wore an item of jewelry with the name “Angelo” on it at a show in Spain.
- On June 29, 2012, Adele announced her pregnancy; subsequently, it was established that she had been almost seven months pregnant when she made the announcement.
- She is said to have given birth to Angelo on October 19, 2012 in the United Kingdom.