Ana Navarro is a Nicaraguan-American political consultant and commentator. She has appeared on various television shows including CNN, both in English and Spanish, ABC News, and Telemundo as a regular guest co-host for The View. She is a member of the Republican Party.
She was born on born December 28, 1971 in Chinandega, Nicaragua. She is 50 years old, as of 2022. Ana Navarro Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Measurements, Wife, Net Worth, Facts.
Ana Navarro Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Ana Navarro? She has a kind of bright-colored skin with a yellow complexion. She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 inches (approx.) and balanced weight of 52 Kg. Her body structure forms a shape of an hourglass measuring approximately 31-26-32 inches. Furthermore, she has a pair of grey colored eyes and a long curly hairstyle that is dark brown in color.
Ana Navarro Wife
Navarro resides in Miami. She married lawyer and lobbyist Al Cárdenas on March 2, 2019. Moreover, her previous dating history is not known.
Ana Navarro Wiki, Bio
|Real Name||Ana Navarro|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Birthday||December 28, 1971|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 5″|
In Meters: 1.65 m
In Centimetres: 165 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 52 kg|
In Pounds- 124 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 31-26-32 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||30 A|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Social Media Profiles||Active|
Ana Navarro Net Worth
Navarro has served in a number of Republican administrations, including the transition team for Florida Governor Jeb Bush in 1998, as well as his Director of Immigration Policy.
She also served as ambassador to the United Nations Commission on Human Rights, where she condemned human rights violations in Cuba.
She later served as the National Co-Chair of the Hispanic Advisory Council for John McCain in 2008 and Jon Huntsman Jr. in 2012. As of 2022, her net worth is estimated to be $300k – $400k, as of 2022.
Ana Navarro Facts
- Ana was born in Managua, Nicaragua and became an American lawyer and politician who has worked as a political strategist and commentator for numerous news outlets, including CNN, ABC News, and The View.
- She is recognized for her republican affiliation but has frequently expressed her disdain for President Trump.
- She attended the University of Miami where she obtained a bachelors degree in Latin American Studies and Political Science.
- She went on to obtain her Juris Doctor from St. Thomas University Law School in 1997. In 2008, she became the national co-chair of John McCain’s Hispanic Advisory Council.
- It’s also been covered by The Washington Post, Buzzfeed, and Mic.com , among other media outlets.
- She has appeared on a variety of news shows to express her disapproval for the current direction of the Republican Party.
- She was born and reared in Chinandega, Nicaragua.
- In 1980, her family fled to the United States due to political upheaval in Nicaragua.