Who is Ana Alicia? She is a Mexican-American former actress. She touted to fame for playing scheming vineyard heiress Melissa Agretti on the long-running primetime soap opera Falcon Crest for seven seasons. She got her television start spending a year on the daytime soap-opera Ryan’s Hope. Moreover, Ana Alicia was the national spokesperson for The Humane Society of the United States. Tune in bio and explore more about Ana Alicia’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Net Worth and many more Facts about her!
Ana Alicia Height & Weight
How tall is Ana Alicia? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful hazel eyes and has blonde hair.
|Real Name||Ana Alicia Ortiz Torres|
|Nick Name||Ana Alicia|
|Birthday||December 12, 1956|
|Birthplace||Mexico City, Mexico|
|Height||approx 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Spouse/ Husband||Gary Benz|
|Net Worth||Approx $3 m (USD)|
Facts about Ana Alicia
- How old is Ana Alicia? Her birthday falls on December 12, 1956. At present, she is 63-yrs old.
- She holds Mexican nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Sagittarius. She was born in Mexico.
- She was the third of four children.
- Her family moved to El Paso, Texas, when she was six years old after the death of her father.
- There, she lived with her grandmother, mother, her uncle Louie and three siblings in a house that her father had purchased for her grandmother.
- Upon graduating high school in 1972, Ortiz earned a scholarship to Wellesley College.
- As in 2020, her net worth is estimated around $3 million USD.
- Alicia married Gary Benz on April 24, 1994, and they divorced in 2016.
- She has given out awards promoting Hispanic accomplishments in the media from the Golden Eagle Awards.
- Her acting opportunities suffered and she decided to pursue acting full-time.