Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is an American politician and activist. She rose to prominence for who became the U.S. Representative for New York’s 14th congressional district in 2019. She is a member of the Democratic party as well. Her motto is, “Own your power”. Other than this, she has an immense fan following under her social media platforms. Ocasio-Cortez drew national recognition when she won the Democratic Party’s primary election for New York’s 14th congressional district on June 26, 2018. Tune in bio and know more about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s age, height, weight, net worth, career, family, spouse and many more facts about her.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez? She stands on a height of 5 ft 6 in tall or else 1.67 m or 167 cm. She weighs around 65 kg or 143 lbs. She is fitness freak. Her figure stats are 34-28-38 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 32 C. She has dark brown eyes and hair.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Wiki
|Real Name||Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez|
|Age||31 years old (As of 2021)|
|Birthday||October 13, 1989|
|Birthplace||New York City, NY|
|Height||Approx 5 ft 6 in|
|Weight||Approx 65 Kg (143 lbs)|
|Figure Stats||Approx 34-28-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $1 m (USD)|
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez? She is among the first female members of the Democratic Socialists of America elected to serve in Congress. As in 2020, her net worth is estimated around $1 million (USD).
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Bio, Age & Family
How old is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez? Her birthday is on October 13, 1989. She was born in New York City, NY. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. She was born in a middle class family to Blanca Ocasio-Cortez and Sergio Ocasio. She has siblings as well. As of educational qualifications, she attended Yorktown High School, graduating in 2007. After graduating from high school, Ocasio-Cortez enrolled at Boston University.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez? She is in relationship with web developer boyfriend Riley Roberts. She maintains a low-key. Her boyfriend keeps a low life profile. In addition, her previous dating history is not known in public domain.
Facts on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- She served as an intern at the U.S. Immigration Office under former Senator Ted Kennedy.
- She is a proponent of LGBTQ rights and LGBTQ equality.
- She announced the formation of a PAC called Courage to Change, in Jan 2020.
- She criticized President Trump’s administration for escalating tensions with Iran.
- She has an immense fan following under her social media platforms.
- In her free time, she loves watching TV Series on Netflix and reading fictional novels.
- Ocasio-Cortez was one of the subjects of the 2018 Michael Moore documentary Fahrenheit 11/9.
- One of her favorite quotes is from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr: “Everybody can be great…because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve. You don’t have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.”
- She believes in, “So take up space. Speak up. Hold the door open and take others with you. Accept that you will be criticized no matter what – that is the price of fighting for change and innovation. I consider constructive criticism a blueprint for improvement and a medicine for ego. Ultimately, the people who get down, stay focused in adversity, and do the thankless work of change are the ones who transform society. We can all be a part of that, if we so choose. We can all knock a door, register our cousin to vote, or educate ourselves on an issue we’re curious about. We are all capable of awakening and commitment. And because of that, we can all be great.
- She advocates a progressive platform that includes support for workplace democracy, Medicare for All, tuition-free public college, a federal jobs guarantee, a Green New Deal, and abolishing the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
- Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School, graduating in 2007.
- During the 2016 primary, Ocasio-Cortez worked as an organizer for Bernie Sanders’s presidential campaign.