Adam Driver was an actor who made his debut in Off-Broadway as well as Broadway productions. He was a star in “Girls,” an HBO comedy-drama series, where he played Adam Sackler. He was nominated for the ‘Primetime Emmy Award’ three times in consecutive years. Mrs. Warren’s Profession was his Broadway debut.
His first feature film was ‘J.Edgar. He also played the supporting role in a number of movies including Frances Ha’, Lincoln’, and?Inside Llewyn Davis.
He won a Volpi Cup in the Best Actor category at the Venice Film Festival for his performance in “Hungry Hearts”. Other accolades were given to him for his role in “Paterson”, which he also received. With ‘Star Wars: The Force awakens’ and Star Wars: The Last Jedi,’ he gained worldwide recognition.
Adam Driver Biography
- Adam Douglas Driver was born on November 19, 1983, in San Diego, California.
- He was born to parents the son of Nancy Wright, a paralegal, and Joe Douglas Driver.
- Talking about his ethnicity, he has Dutch, English, German, Irish, and Scottish ancestry.
- His father’s family is from Arkansas and his mother’s family is from Indiana. His stepfather, Rodney G. Wright, is a minister at a Baptist church.
- When Driver was seven years old, he moved with his older sister and mother to his mother’s hometown Mishawaka, Indiana, where he graduated from Mishawaka High School in 2001.
- Driver was raised Baptist, and sang in the choir at church.
- Driver has described his teenage self as a “misfit”; he told M Magazine that he climbed radio towers, set objects on fire, and co-founded a fight club with friends, inspired by the 1999 film Fight Club.
- After high school, he worked as a door-to-door salesman selling Kirby vacuum cleaners and as a telemarketer for a basement waterproofing company and Ben Franklin Construction.
- He applied to the Juilliard School for drama but was not accepted.
Read Also : Ray Galletti Biography
Adam Driver Wiki, Height, Wife, Net Worth
|Real Name||Adam Driver|
|Net Worth||$100- $200 million|
|Birthday||November 19, 1983|
|Birthplace||San Diego, California, U.S.|
|Height||In Feet Inches-5’7”|
In centimeters- 180 cm
In meters- 1.80 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 75 kg|
In Pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-28-40 inches|
|Biceps Size||25 inches|
|Shoe Size||18.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Girlfriend Name||Joanne Tucker|
|Wife Name||Joanne Tucker|
Adam Driver Career
Adam Driver was assigned to Weapons Company, 1st Battalion, 1st Marines as an 81mm mortar man. He served for two years and eight months before fracturing his sternum while mountain biking, right before his unit was shipped to Iraq. He was medically discharged with the rank of Lance Corporal. He was a member of the Drama Division’s Group 38 (2005–2009), where he met his future wife, Joanne Tucker. He graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in 2009.
Read Also : Jaden Smith Biography
Adam Driver Awards
- Received four Primetime Emmy Award nominations
- Three nominations for his performance in Girls from 2013, 2014, and 2015, in the Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series category.
- Received a nomination for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series for his guest hosting role on Saturday Night Live, in 2020.
- Nominated twice for an Academy Award, for his performances in Spike Lee’s BlacKkKlansman (2018), and Noah Baumbach’s Marriage Story (2019)
- Received British Academy Film Award, Golden Globe Award, and Screen Actors Guild Award (SAG) nominations for those films as well.
- Received a SAG Award nomination for Outstanding Performance
- Received a Tony Award nomination for Best Actor in a Play for his performance in Burn This at the 73rd Tony Awards
Read Also : Braxton Alexander Biography