Lil Durk is preparing to go on tour again just a few months after completing his Back Outside Tour with Lil Baby. On Wednesday, Durk announced a North American tour in support of his forthcoming album 7220.
The 7220 Tour, hosted by Live Nation, will begin April 8 in Phoenix and make stops in Los Angeles, Houston, Miami, Atlanta, and New York before wrapping on May 2 in Durk’s hometown. View the venues and dates for Durk’s 17-show tour below.
Just two months after revealing the name of his seventh studio album in a Instagram post, Durk has unveiled the project’s title. “7220 coming soon,” he announced, posting a photo of a whiteboard covered with a secret tracklist inside his facility. A message on the board read, “Anthems and no skips.”
Based on his recent tour with Lil Baby, Durkio appears to be on track to make a good profit from his upcoming trek. In October, Durk revealed that the pair had sold 250,000 tickets and made $15 million from the nationwide tour. Going into 2022, Durk aims to keep the success he achieved in 2021, when he became only the second artist (after Taylor Swift) to hit 40 songs on Billboard’s Hot 100 list.
Concert Date And Venue Details Revealed
Lil Durk Tour Dates
- April 8 – Phoenix, AZ @ Arizona Federal Theatre
- April 9 – Los Angeles, CA @ YouTube Theatre
- April 10 – San Diego, CA @ House of Blues
- April 13 – Irving, TX @ The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory
- April 15 – Houston, TX @ Bayou Music Center
- April 16 – New Orleans, LA @ The Fillmore New Orleans
- April 18 – Miami, FL @ FPL Solar Amphitheater at Bayfront Park
- April 19 – Jacksonville, FL @ Daily’s Place
- April 20 – Atlanta, GA @ Coca-Cola Roxy
- April 21 – Raleigh, NC @ Red Hat Amphitheater
- April 23 – Bridgeport, CT @ Hartford Healthcare Amphitheater
- April 24 – New York, NY @ Manhattan Center Hammerstein Ballroom
- April 26 – Pittsburgh, PA @ UPMC Event Center
- April 27 – Cincinnati, OH @ Andrew J Brady Music Center
- April 29 – St. Louis, MO @ Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- April 30 – Indianapolis, IN @ TCU Amphitheater at White River State Park
- May 2 – Chicago, IL @ United Center
How To Get Tickets To The 7720 Tour
The 26-stop tour will begin on April 8 at the Arizona Federal Theatre in Phoenix and conclude on May 2 with a performance at the United Center in Chicago, where he was born. Tickets for the tour will become available this Friday, January 14, at 10 a.m. local time via Live Nation.
Lil Durk first previewed 7220 on social media last November, but he hasn’t provided any further information such as a tracklist, features, or release date. 7220 will be Lil Durk’s first solo project since his 2020 album The Voice, however he and DaBaby released a collaborative album called The Voice of the Heroes in June 2018.
Durk hasn’t slowed down in 2019. He’s been releasing music at a steady rate, with a slew of singles and collaborations to his name: Kanye West, H.E.R., Summer Walker, and DJ Khaled have all featured him, while he’s released solo tracks like “Lion Eyes,” “Pissed Me Off,” and “Love You Too” with Kehlani as well. Most notably, Durk dropped “Broadway Girls” in November alongside Morgan Wallen, his debut major release since being caught on video using a racial slur in early 2021 (Wallen was not featured on the Billboard Hot 100).